Key responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Act as a specialist consultant, which entails identifying market landscape, business development, and securing partnership in a competitive environment
- Provide career coaching to help job seekers find their next role and offer expert advice to clients on topics such as market conditions, trends and salary levels
- Exposure to different types of client
- Good remuneration
- Preparation, coordination and execution of launch/brand plans
- Financial planning and forecasting
- Implementation and tracking of the marketing and sales strategy
- Manage and coordinate all promotion and communication to costumers
You will develop business, and build strategic partnerships with local & regional partners/agencies and ensure an effective, high performing & professional working relationship with them. As part of the Established Products group, you will identify and address challenges and capitalise on business opportunities.
- Amazing opportunity to lead regional role
- Work in a multinational environment
Our client is looking for an Agronomist Lead Supervisor a graduate in agronomy with minimum 5 years of work experience in agriculture, which is open and ambitious enough to learn new agronomy techniques and to develop her-/himself into a higher level within the company.
- Good remuneration package
- Working with multinational company
The Senior Product Manager will handle brand management, KOL (Key Opinion Leaders) Management, and events Management.
- Work with a Global Pharmaceutical Company
- Champion brand management
The candidate build and maintains professional relationships with KOLs and effectively communicates the therapy's value proposition to all stakeholders. As a Sales Lead, this position partners with cross-functional teams to communicate current market conditions and develop accounts to adopt the therapy.
General Manager is responsible to provide business leadership and formulate operational and sales marketing strategies to ensure sustainable business growth for the company. Includes but not limited to identifying new products and market segments including manufacturing technologies and plant expansion to ensure the company stay competitive and ahead of competitors.
- Multinational company
- Career advancement