You are here
Recruitment Agency with Executive Search Specialists
Michael Page Indonesia is a recruitment agency that has a track record of success in Executive Search. We understand that the search for the right executives to lead your business is critical to success. Having a local office in Indonesia and global network, we specialise in seeking out and finding top-quality executive-level professionals who can become your next CEO, COO, CFO, general manager, director or country manager.
With a dedicated brand, Page Executive, we truly are the executive search specialists. Along with finding the best leaders for your team, we can help with market mapping, talent sourcing, executive and succession planning and compensation benchmarking.
Page Executive recruiters are Senior Directors, with at least 10 years of recruitment experience. With an international network of experienced, high-quality professionals, and local market presence, we’re uniquely positioned to help determine exactly what your executive recruitment needs are, and finding the right professionals to fill those needs. This, coupled with our own in-house research team gives us another advantage in making strong, informed decisions.
Although we are a large, multinational company, our local knowledge means that we understand the job market in Indonesia, and the requirements for success within this ecosystem.
Our Executive Search recruitment expertise
Our recruitment teams work with companies of all sizes, across a variety of industries to fill executive-level job vacancies. These are some of the roles we have place recently:
- CEO - Global Marketing and Communications Group
- President Director - Global Mining Company
- Country Director - Global Supply Chain & Logistics Business
- General Manager - Global Hospitality Chain
- Country Manager - International Technology
- Group CFO & Group Procurement Lead
- CFO - Global Marketing and Communications Group
- Head of Finance - International Tobacco Group
- Finance Director - International Hospitality Firm
- Finance Director - Global Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Tax Director & Packaging Director
- Regional HR Director - Global Healthcare and Life Sciences
- HR Director - Local F&B Company / Global Hospitality Chain
- Head of HR - Global Healthcare Insurance
- Head of Marketing - International Tobacco Group
- Regional Legal Counsel - Global Healthcare and Life Sciences Firm
- Head of Legal & Compliance - Global Healthcare Insurance
Benefits of working with Michael Page
Meet the Team
Frances is a Principal for Page Executive Indonesia. She joined and launched the Michael Page finance recruitment team in 2013 with eight years of professional recruitment experience. During her four successful years with Michael Page, Frances was promoted from senior consultant to manager, and moved from the healthcare and life sciences division to the procurement and supply chain division.
Frances is currently responsible for the Page Executive brand in Indonesia and her team has a strong track record in placing Directors, CFOs, Chief Medical Officers and COOs in the FMCG and pharmaceutical industries. She speaks English, Mandarin and Bahasa Indonesia fluently and actively invests in building lasting professional relationships with both clients and senior candidates helping organisations and individuals to grow.
Rachel is a Principal for Page Executive Indonesia. Prior to Page, she was a Knowledge Consultant based out of Australia consulting globally. At this time, she helped deliver million-dollar advisory engagements for the boards of global industrial leaders that included an oil supermajor, one of Europe’s largest manufacturers, a Big Four carmaker, a Middle-Eastern conglomerate and Japan’s largest listed entity.
Rachel’s work has influenced C-and Board-level clients in Indonesia, Australia, China, India, Germany, Japan, Mexico, Sweden, the United States, the United Kingdom and more. Since her recent return to Indonesia, Rachel has applied her world-class experience and local familiarity to help leading multinationals strengthen and renew their country-level leadership in Indonesia.