Global Trading multi national with offices in Jakarta seeks a Human Resources & Government relations Manager
- Sales & Trading
- Government relations
Country Human Resources leads full spectrum of HR department for the organization and support business leaders and management as a strategic people advisor to enhance talent and support business goals.
- HR business partner to business
- Working alongside with senior management
Reporting directly to the Global TA Director, this role will be responsible for managing the end to end talent acquisition process for Indonesia, and will specialise primarily in the fulfilment of white collar positions.
- Reputable and well-established global company
- Direct reporting line to Global TA Director
The Recruitment and Development Lead will be responsible to help the company find and retain excellent employees. This position will be entrusted with an ongoing quest to discover talent, build a strong employment brand, and ensure great relationships with both candidates and employees while assessing for their career development.
- Wide authority to develop the company on recruitment perspective
- Executive role in a high-demand service industry
Partnering with seasoned business leaders, you will help them in navigating their transformative journey through analysis, advisory, and implementation of organization development practice.
- Chance to lead a highly transformative business projects
- Kay partner to the business leaders
Talent Acquisition Manager will be responsible to oversee the end-to-end process of recruitment. You will have the authority to initiate and improve its practices to ensure a seamless recruitment flow and excellent candidate experience.
- One of the leading players in Indonesia
- Exposure within a complex, established organization
Reporting to the HR Director, you will be responsible to manage talent journey within the organization.
- Reputable, well-established global logistics brand
- Part of a fast-paced, dynamic organization
This is a chance for experienced TA leaders to join a company with their mission to serve rural communities in gaining better access to retail. Reporting to the Head of HR, you will partner closely with C-suites and head of departments to formulate better recruiting strategies, attracting like-minded individuals with similar mission to bring impact for the society.
- Senior TA position working directly with C-suite
- Growing start-up
You will act as a specialist consultant which entails identifying market landscape, business development, and securing partnership in a competitive environment. You will be winning new businesses and doing hands on recruitment on a day to day basis
- Leaders in the Recruitment Industry
- Excellent & Supportive working culture
Recruitment Snr Manager for Mass Hiring to lead and drive the end-to-end recruitment team with main focus on mass hiring for sales/business development. A critical role in business expansion across Indonesia.
- Part of fast-growing start-up in consumer market
- Managerial position to lead recruitment team
The Staffing Specialist will be responsible to handle multiple stakeholders on the client-facing side, Regional Finance, Regional HR, and Recruiting.
- One of the top leading Consulting firm
- Executive role in a high-demand service industry
Head of Shared Services and HRIS will lead the end-to-end development and implementation of HR System Improvement such as Employee Services and HRIS.
- Driving optimization on HR processes
- Exposures to multiple businesses
GA Head will be responsible to oversee and lead the maintenance of facility management practices to warrant a seamless business operations flow.
- Part of a stable, long-standing conglomeration company
- Part of dynamic organization
This position will be responsible for maintaining office services by organizing office operations and procedures, preparing payroll, controlling correspondence, designing filing systems, and keeping offices running smoothly by carrying out a range of administrative, financial, and managerial tasks.
- One of the top leading Legal Services firm
- Global exposure
This is an executive assistant position for one of the Board of Directors within the company.
- Well-established company with decades of presence
- Working with top management of the company
Head of Human Resources (HR) is responsible to oversee full spectrum of Human Resources department for the organization both at operational excellence and regulatory compliance as well as at strategic level such as HR programs, at corporate level through to stores.
- Leadership position
- Working alongside with business leaders
This HR Director position will report directly to the CEO of Indonesia and be given the mandate to oversee the entire HR function for a growing business with over 3000 employees and multiple business units. You will be a business partner and strategic advisor to the senior leadership team and Heads of Departments to align people policies with the needs of each department.
- Strategic HR role working closely with senior leadership
- Work for one of the most reputable global retail brands
This job will be the first HR/ Finance position in a rep office for a huge energy multinational company.
- Top multinational company
- Multinational exposure
This position will be responsible for managing the implementation and administration of the human resources programs, policies, and activities for all personnel. These responsibilities include the functional areas of recruitment, on-boarding integration, compensation benefits administration, performance management, employee relations, training and development, recognition programs, and workforce planning.
- Reporting directly to the executive
- HR Department as a Business Partner
The Office Manager will be handling all inquiries for the Indonesia floor within Administrative, HR, and Finance inquiries.
- Newly created executive position
- Exposure in Human Resources and Finance, Accounting and Tax