As the Public Affairs Senior Lead, you'll be a strategic leader responsible for developing and overseeing the company's advocacy efforts. In this role, you'll proactively shape the narratives that bring to life the company's positive impacts and market leadership, scale the company's core reputation, and mitigate issues and reputational risks facing the company.
- Fast-growing, reputable, award-winning startup company
- Pivotal position of the company's social impact narrative
The Senior HR Manager will be responsible for overseeing the HR department.
- Able to Create Your Own Team
- Room for Creativity
Head of Academy will be responsible to develop, establish and lead the overall Academy and Curricula for an effective learning programs to improve workforce productivity and efficiency for highly performing talents.
- Exciting opportunity to develop and drive newly establish Academy
- Key strategic position in talent development
Development Director will be responsible for the sourcing and screening of potential development projects, existing hotels (individual and portfolios) as well as strategic cooperations with local hotel groups. This entails the analysis of projects' potential, cold calling, approaching hotel owners, developers, investors, preparing CoDev packs and presentations (both internal and external).
- Great Career Prospect
- Part to be a growing hotel chain