Web Master - Global Retail Company
Join a prominent leading global retail company
Attractive remuneration package
About Our Client
Prominent leading global retail company presents in more than 100 countries
- Develop company web presence strategy and ensure content planning, communication, tools and resources on the company website and all digital devices are in place.
- To secure efficient integration and optimisation of all company website/ digital devices to support commercial calendar activities. Website should in line with Global Web Channel standard.
- Define work governance to maintain web channel operations and lead the web team to manage processes for web-related brief cycle. Brief cycle includes receiving brief and execution from technical, usability and communication aspect.
- Manage local projects and liaise with Global Web Organization to secure integration.
- Monitors web traffic performance and capacity to identify, prevent and resolve issues.
- Coordinates with stakeholders to ensure that the site provides content and functionality that meet the business needs of the organization.
- Maintains appropriate security and troubleshoots any issues
- Secure information are shared to related stakeholders: communication strategy is aligned between external communication, e.g:
- Content creation and optimization (brief, creation and web optimization of the messages)
- Content management and media synergies (what messages, when and in which media)
- Usability (consumer navigation experience)
- Support e-Commerce Manager in creating a seamless online shopping experience.
- Monitor customer behaviors and trends in relation to website/apps to create relevant insights. Performance indicator should be based on data that can be used as input for future development plans.
The Successful Applicant
- Strong interest in developing website and digital services
- Min. 3 years web management experience in e-commerce
- Basic coding knowledge
- Understanding of SEO mechanics, data analytics and web performance structure
- Familiar with content management process
- Project or programme management experience
- Understanding of digital media, e-marketing techniques and retail multi-channel operations
- Good knowledge on competitor landscape
What's on Offer
- To be part of one of world's largest retail companies
- Attractive remuneration package
- Exciting career opportunity