- Good career path
- Good working environment
About Our Client
The company is an industrial property development company headquartered in Cikarang. They are in the midst of a massive expansion in Indonesia and to support their track records, they are seeking for a warehouse technician to assist them in their daily maintenance needs.
- Support the Chief Engineer in the management of facilities, MEP services and other specialist equipment in the building(s)
- Support the Chief Engineer in running the day-to-day operation at the building(s) including taking over of completed premises from the main contractor and handing over to the incoming tenant(s)
- To supervise and liaise with term and specialist contractors during the maintenance of facility-related equipment
- Conduct daily inspections particularly in the area of fire safety, workplace health & safety and building defects etc.
- Provide front line engineering support for MEP and building services which will include breakdowns, servicing, repairing, troubleshooting and emergency requests.
- Record and report all faults, deficiencies, and other unusual occurrence within the building
- Record and highlight any consumption spike in water and electrical meter reading
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Chief Engineer or Property Manager
The Successful Applicant
- SMK diploma or D3 or equivalent
- 2-3 years experience as maintenance technician
- Basic understanding of electrical, hydraulic and other systems
- Knowledge of general maintenance processes and methods
- Working knowledge of tools, common appliances and devices
- Manual dexterity and problem-solving skills
- Good physical condition and strength with a willingness to work overtime
What's on Offer
- Great career prospects as the growth opportunity in the company is tremendous.
- The chance to really impact into the operational decisions of a very successful business and input into process, procedures & systems.