Warehouse Team Leader - Central Java
Strong experience in Warehousing
Passionate in Beverage Industry
About Our Client
Our client is a one of the market leader in alcoholic beverage industry worldwide. With its continuous growth, the company is looking to implement their passion into the business. Our client is looking for a strong Warehouse Team Leader.
This is an excellent opportunity for individuals to grow within a business with continuous growth. The responsibility include managing on warehouse daily procedures; including product storage, warehouse maintenance, shipping/receiving traffic. This role deals with all inventory area including raw material, and it would be preferred for the candidate to be familiar with chemical component.
The functional responsibilities include;
- Implement and reinforced [company name]'s policies and warehouse safety guidelines.
- Organise and perform routine inventory checks.
- Improve all inventory issues (inbound, outbound, cycle counts, discrepancies, and adjustments)
- Collaborated with other shifts and plants about deliveries or issues, as well as analyse and monitored all delivery and pick-ups to be on time
- Prepared documents to purchase new or additional stock for purchasing personnel for procurement and availability
The Successful Applicant
The client is looking for someone who possess reliable professionality with excellent record-keeping abilities. It is important for you to also possess a strong leadership and technical skill, as well as strong work ethics that can deliver great contribution to the team.
This role comes with requirements including:
- Minimum S1
- Minimum 5 years of experience in warehouse/logistics/inventory
- Willing to be based in Central Java Area
- Physically and mentally healthy
- Not colour blind
- Able to do routine tasks diligently and carefully
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Good communication in English (written & oral).
What's on Offer
- Great career exposure and development
- Great employee benefits