Warehouse and Logistic Manager
Great remuneration package and benefits
Opportunity for regional assignment
About Our Client
Our client is a leading FMCG company distributing Food & Beverage goods to modern trade, general trade, Horeca, QSR and Institutional
- Manage the daily operations and work process at the warehouse and logistics.
- Control the inventory movement and cost of operations effectively and efficiently by conducting physical counts and reconcile with data storage systems.
- Coordination with logistic about delivery schedule
- Organize warehouse operations by effective delegation of the warehouse & logistics team
- Plan Product Inventory Flow in conjunction with Sales & Marketing schedule
- Establish monitoring procedures & protocols for inventory
- Ensures inventory are managed in a FIFO fashion.
The Successful Applicant
- Must have a Bachelor Degree preferably in In Logistics or Supply Chain Management
- At least 5 years of experience in a logistic/supply chain role, preferably in a FMCG environment.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Excellent spreadsheet and data management skills
- High aptitude to manage, lead and motivate staff
What's on Offer
- Leading supplier of local hospitality industry
- Excellent remuneration package and benefits with strong growth potential
- Opportunity for regional and international assignment