VP Sortation- MNC Logistics
Working for multinational company
Strong growth potential
About Our Client
Our client is one of the fastest growing logistics company in Southeast Asia and the market leader among the competition in their industry. They achieved a fantastic year of growth for the past few years. As part of their objectives and growth plans, they are looking for the right talent to join their dynamic team to expand their business in Indonesia as VP Sortation.
- Manage the daily operations of all of the sortation centre through supervision of the inbound, sorting, reprocessing and outbound functions of the centre.
- Supervise the managers responsible for each of the four sortation functions.
- Lead the day-to-day relationships and manage the activities of the 3PL staff and companies that operate in our sort facility.
- Ensure that staffing of the sort functions is appropriate and react to daily volume changes and changes in freight profiles.
- Oversee the training and development of sortation centre staff through a close working relationship with LEX HR.
- Monitor productivity, capacity, and participate actively in the choices to add technology to manual operating procedures.
- Balance facility activity and priorities to meet line haul obligations, fine sorting processes, fleet unloading work, scanning and sorting effectiveness for high service levels and accuracy.
- Ensure data integrity and timeliness in the updating to package journey, ensure that journey routing decision rules are uniformly and accurately applied.
- Make sure that our customer service obligations are constantly met.
The Successful Applicant
- Hold minimum a bachelor
- Have working experience as Operation Manager in Logistic or Express industry
- Adequate knowledge of organizational effectiveness and operation management
- Excellent in operating Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills in English W&S Budget management and oversight experience
- Demonstrated leadership and vision in managing staff and major project initiative
- Have excellent decision-making skills
- Proven ability to implement process improvement initiative
What's on Offer
- Working for multinational company
- Strong growth potential
- Attractive remuneration package