- Exposure to global network team
- Great scope for growth, exposure and development
About Our Client
The company help businesses in accelerating financial service products to market by utilising the available API tech stack. The core solutions involve: Open Banking API, Fintech as a Service, Data as a Service and Digital Products.
- Plan, mentor, manage and drive sales managers and guide them to be more result oriented.
- Define the sales bottom up projections, long term targets and build a competitive environment that is very result oriented.
- Identify and develop the opportunity and gaps in the industry and set up the approach to market and achieve the targets.
- Maintain sales hygiene and introduce the right sales process that is desired according to the industry and market.
- Lead negotiations with large potential partners / businesses.
- Be aggressive to push the buttons in achieving the targets desired by the company.
- Can set the right examples in approaching, understanding budget authority and closing the sales deal.
- As a leader of leaders, he or she needs to ensure that managers can guide their teams effectively. Cultivate a culture that Supports productive collaboration, Keeps everyone moving in the same direction, and affirms common core beliefs.
The Successful Applicant
- A track record of proven success in past positions with setting up a team and bringing desired results or growing the business.
- Minimum of 10 years of work experience in competitive sales and or fast growing startup environments. Previous experience in working with startups / corporates and have significant contributions towards growth, revenue or sales targets.
- Open to all citizens but must have some understanding of the Indonesian market.
- Having approached to sell solutions and products to the banking and financial services industries is a big plus point.
- Highly motivated and output driven.
- Results oriented mindset, proactive in problem solving.
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical skills, self-motivated and able to work under pressure.
- Strong business judgment with a track record of successful sales management and relationship building.
- Excellent command in both written and spoken English.
- Manage sales managers and sales team that is highly motivated to achieve targets.
- Strong process sense: what are the right-sized processes for our organization. Can articulate which changes might make sense and why, including what is missing.
- Strong track record of pricing, negotiation and dollar value is important.
- Have seen prior scale in bringing a solution from scratch to growth stage.
- Ability to inspire and lead others by setting examples and expectations.
What's on Offer
Great development and exposure to C-levels & enterprises.