VP Project Legal - Financial Services
Exposure to high profile projects
Good remuneration package
About Our Client
Our client is a Financial Services company. They work together with mostly public sector companies within property and infrastructure. At the moment, they are one of the most high profile company in their sector.
You will report to the SVP and need to be able to handle multiple and various projects.
- Conduct initial scanning with regards to legal aspects as well as research.
- Create and review terms and conditions with potential clients.
- Provide opinion and review with regards to procurement process of potential clients.
- Identify factors which can impacts the infrastructure projects.
- Provide final appraisal on the projects which are proposed.
- Coordinate with other department of the ongoing projects
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree of Law, having a master is preferred.
- Around 10 years of experience within legal field, ideally starting from Law Firm and have moved in-house.
- Approximately 5 years experience in Project and Finance.
- Understand the local legal regulation.
- Able to communicate with relevant government stakeholder.
- Have good legal drafting and reviewing skills.
What's on Offer
- Good remuneration package
- Exposure to high profile projects
- Good career prospect