VP Product - Internal Tools
Attractive Remuneration Package
About Our Client
Giant eCommerce backed by solid investment group, currently developing several new product lines.
- Formulate product roadmap and strategy for internal tools. Ensure roadmap are aligned with company's vision and ongoing business process. Drive the product development and enhancement.
- Define measurable metrics of success and drive accountability through OKR.
- Balance considerations and initiatives from various stakeholder.
- Build/recruit product management team and provide mentorship on initiative, prioritization.
The Successful Applicant
- Min. 6 years of experience in Product Management / Engineering realm.
- Additional point if you have experienced in top management consulting.
- Demonstrate excellent understanding on technical knowledge, latest technology trend.
- Strong leadership and stakeholder management skills.
What's on Offer
Other than attractive remuneration package, the eCommerce company is currently moving aggressively to increase their market share. They are backed by highly credible investment group, and possibly will change Indonesian eCommerce landscape.