- Leading multinational company
- Competitive salary and benefits
About Our Client
Leading multinational electronics company serving the semiconductor industry. Present in numerous countries and has over 5000 employees globally.
- Lead and be responsible for the overall operations and performance of the Business Unit on a day-to-day basis. This includes but not limited to the strategic planning, merger and acquisition, corporate exercise, manufacturing, sales, marketing, business development, major account management, quality assurance, R&D, NPI, Finance, human resource, training, costing, IT, facility, legal, environment, government affairs and security.
- Directs, plans, controls, and coordinates the operating activities of organization toward the manufacturing excellence and practices (QCDS, 5S and EHS).
- Enhancing organization's processes and operations as necessary to ensure efficient and effective execution of policies and procedures.
- Driving Business Unit to meet customers and management expectations; and enhancing new system & policy if required. Monitoring KPIs and taking proactive actions to ensure business health and manufacturing excellence in delighting customers, shareholders, and management.
- To participate and lead the discussions with customers over technology issues related to R&D/NPI development, quality, process & material improvements, and costing.
- Managing the capital expenditure and asset redeployment activities to optimize resources utilization.
- Responsible to drive business growth and enhancing profitability including top line and bottom line, Profit & Loss performance for the Business Unit.
- Development of new business projects in the burn-in, test, Opto and other areas.
- Sourcing for M&A opportunities within & outside Philippines with particular focus on opportunities.
- Supporting GCEO, EXCO, Vice Chairman and BODs in business strategy formulations and actualizations.
- To take on other responsibilities as directed by the GCEO or BOD/Vice Chairman/EXCO members.
The Successful Applicant
- Graduate of Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, or any related Engineering course; professionals with MS/PHD is a plus
- At least 15 years of extensive local and international experience in operations and managing manufacturing plants in the semiconductor industry
- Well-versed in business development
- Superior verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Thorough understanding of practices and policies involved in operations
- Solid knowledge in Lean Manufacturing
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to lead a diverse team
- Career opportunity and growth