- Dive into the world of logistics tech
- Transform and revolutionize logistics operation
About Our Client
Our client is a fast-growing logistics startup and one of the most influential in the region. They are looking to bring on board an ops director/VP who can lead company operation on national scale.
- As the head of logistics, you plan, organize and oversee the entire logistics function of the company such as warehousing, transportation, shipment process, control tower and customer experience journey.
- Drive ongoing deep dives on transport operation's end-to-end performance (first to last) and come up with initiatives to optimize current set up.
- Research better shipping processes and vendors selection.
- Coordinate innovative strategies with vendors to accomplish objectives and build long-term profitability.
- Analyze business plan and establish policies and goals to eliminate inefficiencies and track performance following implementation
- Ensure all operations adhere to laws, regulations and SLA
- Presents periodic performance reports and metrics to the CEO and other leadership
- Collaborate with other divisions and departments to carry out organizations objective
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree at Tier-1 University is a MUST, MBA/Master preferred
- Indonesian citizenship only
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience, with track record in senior management level
- Background in logistics with outstanding achievement in various projects
- Experience in managing vendors
- Leadership experience at well-known startup or ecommerce is a major plus
- Strong communication skill and passion to get things done
- Entrepreneur mindset is welcomed
- English is a MUST
What's on Offer
- The opportunity to be part of a growing tech company and freedom to revolutionize logistics business
- Opportunity to work with bright individuals from well-known companies
- Excellent package for successful candidate