- Save Job
- Email Job
- Indonesia's rising tech company
- Career growth opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is a B2B wholesale marketplace platform for consumer goods in the Small, Medium, Enterprises (SMEs) market
- Pioneer and implement measurable marketing strategies that profitably increase
revenue and grow the brand.
- Plan and execute effective marketing campaigns in line with the plan & determining
and implementing metrics to measure campaign effectiveness.
- Develop channel, segment and market strategies to enable targeted marketing.
- Continue to strengthen the brand's unique and compelling image, personality and
voice to build relevance and equity among target consumer audiences, and maintain
and improve the reputation of the company and its stakeholders.
- Building a high performing marketing team and ensuring effective coordination with
- Responsible for the brand go-to-market strategy, managing a team of experts in
brand campaign and community, media management and content marketing,
performance marketing, and product marketing.
- Work cross-functionally with all departments to make sure all marketing promotions
can be and are delivered with a high level of quality exceeding customer
- Managing and reviewing the marketing budget.
- Keeping updated on market trends and competitor strategies.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 10 years of experience in marketing and e-commerce; general management
and strategy consulting experience preferred.
- Have a breadth of experience within e-commerce: marketing, business strategy,
analytics, product, and strategic consulting
- Deep, demonstrable understanding of marketing strategy development, execution for
new and existing brands, and ability to plan effective promotions.
- Proven leadership experience carrying out marketing efforts, including planning,
prioritizing, and implementing strategy.
- Have experience leading and influencing across diverse groups, communicating
goals, plans and strategy across all channels.
- A metric-driven and have the ability to draw insight from complex marketing data.
- Be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously and drive them to completion
effectively in a high energy, fast-paced company environment.
What's on Offer
- Great remuneration package
- Dynamic industries
Quote job ref
+62 21 2958 8816
- Sub Sector
- What is your area of specialisation?
- Technology & Telecoms
- Contract Type
- Consultant name
- Novalga Aniswara
- Consultant contact
- +62 21 2958 8816
- Job Reference