- Save Job
- Email Job
- Well known and leading edutech brand in Indonesia
- Competetitive Remuneration
About Our Client
Our client is a widely known edutech start up that has been growing their presence massively in Indonesia. With a religious vision of digitizing the education service, the platform gives accessibility for millions of students across 34 provinces to have better quality education through the Learning Management System (LMS). They are backed by strong global investors.
- Serve as the marketing lead, advising the C-levels and executive team on marketing strategy and initiatives
- Work closely with chief marketing officer to define, implement, and manage company's marketing strategy for optimal performance and results
- Manage the internal marketing team including team development, individual performance and development goals and marketing team strategy and execution deliverables
- Leveraging data and analytics to drive insights
- Developing and implementing marketing strategies, utilizing multiple marketing channels and coordinating with the PR
- Directing product development, communication, digital, social media campaign, lead generation, revenue retention and growth
- Measuring and reporting performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assessing against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Introducing branding strategies, and also involved in the ATL and BTL initiatives.
- Executing a strong internal and external communications with all stakeholders to develop clear market positioning
- Developing short-term and long-term plans and budgets for overall marketing programs to be in line with the company's objectives.
The Successful Applicant
Our ideal candidate has a solid Marketing background in Indonesia and work experience managing a variety of promotional projects end-to-end, including paid advertising campaigns and digital marketing techniques.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in marketing or related discipline
- 10+ years of experience in a marketing related position
- 5+ years of marketing leadership experience
- Experience leading marketing team and interacting with executive level of an organization
- Superior project management skills and experience managing multiple contributors, executives, peers and stakeholders in a fast-paced environment
- Strong track record of leading data-driven and well-researched traditional and integrated programs across internal and external channels
- Ability to command a room as a dynamic speaker with strategic credibility
- An entrepreneurial spirit, strong leadership qualities, and a collaborative attitude
- Experience leading integrated marketing disciplines and deliverables such as strategic planning, creative ideation and production, social media and editorial content, influencer marketing, PR, digital marketing and data/research
What's on Offer
- Career advancement
- Excellent remuneration package
- Creative & dynamic working environment
- Sub Sector
- What is your area of specialisation?
- Technology & Telecoms
- Contract Type
- Consultant name
- Shania Nathasya
- Consultant contact
- +62 21 2958 8901
- Job Reference