- Building a tech savvy one click payment solution
- Run in SEA Market
About Our Client
Payment check-out solution for SEA Market.
- Leading, growing, and retaining the engineering team and providing mentorship
- Setup an engineering culture, that facilitates a team of engineers that can do their best.
- Design, implement and monitor key performance metrics/operational efficiency for the engineering team.
- Creating and communicating a technology strategy and roadmap that allows engineers to operate autonomously to deliver new features and scale system.
- Ensuring our practices (e.g. CI/CD, code reviews, QA automation, test orientation, etc) are scalable and regularly evaluate the tech stack for our evolving business needs.
- Owning the engineering infrastructure and budget including evaluating third-party vendors and integrations. Continue building our operation's competency in efficiency, reliability, scale, and security.
- Accurately estimating the cost and resource it will take to deliver product releases or features
The Successful Applicant
- Great understanding and experience of many technology stacks behind highly available system & web development
- Extensive knowledge & experience working with the following is required:
- web architecture, e.g three-tier, monolithic, microservices & cloud computing architecture.
- NoSQL & RDMSB database design & optimization
- Source Control Management (Git)
- Prior experience leading complex, technically challenging, cross-functional software-oriented projects from inception to delivery
- Able to demonstrate a good understanding of Software Design Pattern
- Prior experience in engineering leadership & management ~5 yrs and min 15yrs of engineering experience.
What's on Offer
Building a tech savvy one click payment solution that used in SEA market.
Quote job ref
+62 21 2958 8875