- Save Job
- Email Job
- Global Leading Company
- Career growth opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is a Global Fortune 500 company providing a wide range of insurance products serving more than 40 markets worldwide.
- Develop Customer Management strategy
- Generate Customer Management insights
- Create customer solutions and monitor its adaptation
- Manage and improve customer relationship to ensure a high retention rate through innovative program
The Successful Applicant
- Demonstrated ability to create shared vision, inspire collaboration, and drive change with momentum.
- Proven ability to manage diverse efforts' synergies.
- Strong proficiency with data
- Experienced in navigating ambiguity and change with an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Track record of customer-centric decision-making.
- More than two customer-management roles previously, such as voice of customer, experience design, customer care, customer intelligence, customer loyalty.
- Strong background in customer research and analytics techniques, customer strategy, process improvement, human-centered design and performance management.
- Track record of frequent personal interactions with customers.
- Work experience in multiple P&L units or multiple functional areas, such as marketing, quality, service, etc.
What's on Offer
- Career progression trajectory
- Great remuneration package
- Leadership role
Quote job ref
+62 21 2958 8816