VP of Business Operations - Content Aggregator Platform
Attractive remuneration package
About Our Client
Our client is a content aggregator with more than 15 million downloads worldwide. As the VP of Business Operations you will lead a multi-disciplinary content team and identify opportunities and strategies to meet company's goals for growth and profit.
- Lead a multi-disciplinary Content team including content creators and content management personnel. Iterating on approach, partners and content types, the role will strive to deliver the perfect formula of curriculum coverage to materially drive teaching and learning outcomes.
- Partner with the leadership team to develop business plans, structure company initiatives, identify key themes and mitigation plans and make connections for opportunities across functional areas.
- Serve as the connective tissue of a cross-functional team (including Sales, Product Management, Marketing, Finance, and other internal groups, etc.), working to share knowledge and drive people towards a common goal.
- Develop project plans and work with the executive team on project priorities, ensuring that we're on track to meet deliverables.
- Provide insights to the business through analytics and market research as required (e.g. market, customer, competitive).
- Develop, implement and execute strategic marketing plans.
- Determine budget and targets and design marketing plans to achieve them.
- Lead on commissioning and the coordinating of content, ensuring that engagement across social media and media platforms is as impactful as possible with core audiences.
- Conduct research such as user testing and surveys to find out the needs and wants of the target audience.
The Successful Applicant
- Min Bachelors - MBA Preferred
- Min 5 years working experience in a fast-paced environment i.e. tech start-ups, consulting, investment banking.
- Demonstrated superior problem-solving abilities in a previous role, experience in managing complex tasks/project.
- Proven track record of successful business operation management, able to translate high-level business strategies into daily practical steps with an outward focus toward the customer/consumer to maximize business results.
- Strong and objective analytical abilities, comfortable in generating and evaluating metrics, forecasts and analyses.
- Strong professional presence and relationship management skills, experience in communicating to internal & external stakeholders across all levels.
- Strong interpersonal skills with excellent written and oral skills, strong organizational communication skills in English.
What's on Offer
- Lead Position
- Attractive remuneration package