VP of Business (Fin-Tech)
About Our Client
Are you one of the self-starters who is passionate with technology, data, product and innovation in the Fin-tech, and is curious about this business? If you tick all the boxes, our client is looking to bring on board a highly-seasoned VP of Business for their newly launched business venture within the Fin-Tech sector. Working very closely with top-talented team members, our client is looking to bring on-board open-minded product owner with strong track records.
Working with a team of high-achievers with diverse background, you are required to provide insights into financial products, and technology . Other responsibilities include:
- Structuring new financial products (equity crowdfunding, digital fin-tech products).
- Acting as the voice of customers in defining innovative digital solutions.
- Developing feature lists, user stories and unique roadmaps, and gaining an understanding of users' personas, pain points and journeys.
- Gathering and managing product feedback through surveys, A/B testing, concept testing, and analytic tools.
- Building the products by communicating well to the engineers, and keeping track of timeline.
- Monitoring and developing KPI oriented products with the rest of the team.
- Accelerating the growth across the ventures and products.
- Supporting product development by bringing local insights and test the products in local market.
- Collaborating with relevant team members to build reporting and analytics capabilities.
- Executing a strong internal and external communications with all stakeholders, and managing communication and delivery between design and engineering team.
- Accelerating and scaling up the business through commercialization, developing team.
The Successful Applicant
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, and ideally, you will have in-depth knowledge of Indonesia, and has strong track records of building or running successful businesses, especially within the tech-world.
Our client is looking for a high caliber individual with an impressive track record, personality, and also someone with an entrepreneur spirit. This role is only opened to Indonesian who had experience working in the local market, with preference in the e-commerce / start up background / consultancy or investment banking. Excellent English communication in both verbal and written is a must.
Other requirements include:
- At least 5 years of working management in financial service product development and management.
- Knowledgeable in technology trends and agile product development.
- Master degree, or MBA from a top tier business school are optional, but Bachelor's from related degree is a must.
- Experience working in other countries will be highly preferred, please highlight in your CV which regional assignment you have/had.
- Strong leadership with excellent influencing, communication and presentation skills.
- Strong ability to set clear measurable objectives, delegate responsibilities, assesses, recognize and reward performance.
- Drive and hunger to achieve results, entrepreneur mindset.
- Understanding of Indonesian legal and financial landscape.
- Experience in structuring products for fin-tech sales.
- Independent, self-starter, initiative, and the ability to work in fast-paced and ambiguous environment.
- Excellent business acumen, analytical skill and willingness to be hands-on, and work within tight deadlines.
- High commitment, confidence, motivation and flexibility.
What's on Offer
Besides being part of a company which experience tremendous growth, and a strong market presence in their origin country, other offers are:
- Excellent remuneration.
- Experience to be part of a newly set-up company in Indonesia with clear vision and mission.