Vice President Finance Accounting & Tax - Leading Entertainment
Leading company in the industry
Key commercial role
About Our Client
Our client is a leading in the industry, providing the best service with a good name in the market.
The Vice President will be
- Reviewing Finance, Accounting, and Tax managing a team who handle this.
Constructing weekly and monthly internal reports, with detailed commentary around commercial implications
- Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure
- Adherence to local and international statutory requirements and communicating it to the head office as well
- Prepare and review project cost analysis
- Ensure the monthly and quarterly Bank Compliance activities are performed in a timely and accurate manner
- Responsible for risk management and contract reviews
- Responsible for process improvement and internal control implementation
- Maintains accounting controls by establishing a chart of accounts, defining accounting policies and procedures
- Introduction and implementation of cost saving initiatives which will impact the bottom line of the business
Manage and improve Consolidation and reconciliation
- Manage, maintain, and improve collection
- Business partnering
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor of Finance/Accounting from a reputable university.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience with managerial level exposure and handling team and facing people
- Ideally the person need to be a young professionals, have a big 4 audit firm experience and also corporate experience handling Finance, Accounting, and Tax.
- The person must be someone who is passionate in orgainizing event, a hands-on individual, who at the same time has leadership experience.
- The individual need to demonstrate strong passion in analytical and improvement function and posses a strong commercial insight to support the business.
What's on Offer
- Great career prospects as the growth opportunity in the company is tremendous
- The chance to really impact into the commercial decisions of a very successful business and input into process, procedures & systems from the on-set
- Excellent remuneration package based on experience