Veterinarian Manager - Global Breeder & Manufacturing Firm
Dynamic and growth oriented global firm
Customer focus oriented through quality management
About Our Client
A global brand with presence from the Americas until Asia, they are the key industry player of the particular breeder manufacturing firm. The key success of the company's business is on driving quality and differentiated products and embracing changes to optimize and improve the manufacturing operation at all level. During this time we are looking for a highly experienced Veterinarian professional to drive and manage the Indonesia wide Animal Health Management program.
This role will report to the Plant Managers in Indonesia and will be responsible for several experienced animal health professional within the team. Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the animal health quality management system, research and development, and monitors/advises on how the health system is performing. This includes the compliance with local policies and procedures.
- Promotes animal health quality achievement and performance improvement across the organisation in Indonesia.
- Assess company's strategies and policies specifications for ensuring the financial stability of the division
- Consider the application of environmental and animal health/safety standards.
- Bring together staff of different disciplines and driving the group to plan, formulate and agree comprehensive health procedures
- Supervise technical staff in carrying out tests and checks, often in a laboratory environment
- Leading research projects and investment projects required for the operations in Indonesia
- Act as the key contact with related auditors and taking responsibility for ensuring the execution of corrective actions and ongoing compliance
- Set up and maintaining controls and documentation
- Collate and analyse performance data and charts against defined parameters
The Successful Applicant
We invite an experienced professional with an eye for animal health, genetics, and vaccines programs. We are seeking a highly motivated and team driving individual to raise the bar of productivity and consistency. To be successful you must come with:
- Willingness to be located in Medan Area (North Sumatra)
- More than 5 years of experience in a veterinarian position, university Graduate Degree in animal science, animal health, or animal production.
- Able to relate, connect, and work with strong and tough management for driving growth.
- Methodical and logical approach to problem solving - seeks, identifies and resolves hidden problems, continuous improvement mindset.
- Organizational Agility - Multi-tasker who can manage/orchestrate multiple activities.
- Able to communicate in English is a must.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary and benefit package.
- Working for the world's forefront multinational company.
- Available avenues to contributes positively for the organization to grow and being recognized for it.