Treasury Insurance and Tax Manager - MFG at Cikarang
Key commercially focused role
Challenging job with great scope for growth
About Our Client
Our client is one of the World's Standard Manufacturing Company. They are currently looking to bring on board an experienced Tax Manager who will be responsible for managing tax reporting and compliance within an organization. The role will also be responsible for tax planning in preparation for future filings.
- Assumes the responsibility for smooth flow of tax returns and continued improvement
- Prepare and review the completion of monthly tax and supporting the Annual Corporate Income Tax filing with external auditors
- Maintains internal reporting tools in line with the global group policy.
- Liaises closely with HQ tax in relation to Indonesian tax matters in general and tax audits/objection in particular.
- Has a good working knowledge of tax reporting under Indonesian GAAP and IFRS.
- Works closely with HQ with regard to Indonesian effect of global transfer pricing therefore experience in Transfer Pricing is essential.
- Manages tax administrative projects and establishes their workflow and timelines.
The Successful Applicant
This role is based in West Java we are only looking for Indonesian nationals. Whilst fluency in Bahasa would be an advantage strong written and spoken English is a must. He/she must have excellent tax skills and be highly analytical as this is a very commercial oriented position. You should have previous working experience in an MNC business, ideally within a matrix structure.
Other key requirements include:
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in accounting/finance.
- 7-10 years prior experience in public accounting and tax company with complex taxation.
- Strong familiarity with tax planning, transfer pricing, tax strategy and tax exposure.
- Tax audit experience including in particular preparation of documents for submission to DGT and court.
- It is essential for you to have a deep knowledge of Indonesian tax regulation
- Ideally you should have a professional Tax Brevet Qualification.
What's on Offer
- Great career prospects as the growth opportunity in the company is tremendous
- Opportunity to work with an MNC with a wonderful history, culture and reputation
- The chance to really impact into the commercial decisions of a very successful business and input into process, procedures & systems from the on-set