- A variety of investment products portfolio
- Dynamic environment
About Our Client
Our Client is an investment-technology company with a variety of products, ranging from commodity, foreign currency, to the stock market.
Reporting to the Head of Treasury, the Treasury Analyst/Manager will play an integral role in all aspect of treasury scope including FX and cash management, monitoring funding requirements, providing accurate forecast, and managing key internal and external stakeholders.
As this is a lead role with a heavy focus in FX, commodities, and the Indonesian obligations market, strong understanding in these areas is heavily favoured.
The Manager will also be involved in strategic planning of the company due to its integral parts towards the company's core business.
The Successful Applicant
- The ideal candidate would have graduated from a reputable university with a quantitative discipline - i.e mathematics, actuarial studies, statistics, engineering
- Exposure in the Financial Services industry is highly preferred, especially within treasury function
- MUST be currently active in the investment market (stock, crypto, etc.)
What's on Offer
- Great exposure in the FS industry