Transportation HSE Manager - Global Agribusiness Firm
Western multinational agribusiness firm
Globally standardized operations
About Our Client
Our client is a major multinational firm with operation throughout the world. With presence in Indonesia, they have several factories in major islands. With major experiences in producing quality and standardized products, they are geared for aggressive growth throughout ASEAN. The key success of this business is to increase the capacity of the firm and to be the company of choice for other major factory business in the world. During this exciting time they are looking for an Indonesian Transportation HSE Manager to drive the performance and invigorate the organization.
This role will report to the National HSE manager, and with several highly experienced direct subordinates within your function on site. Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- This role will be expected to implement Health and Safety systems on its transportation armada, processes and procedures that promote and enforce a culture of safe working practices across the company.
- Zero accident work and behaviour culture for all levels within the site.
- Ensure that audits are planned, prioritized, and actioned. Audit reports are produced in a timely manner.
- Ensure best practice guidance is given in respect of the management of Health, Safety Security issues.
- Ensure that systems and procedures are monitored and appropriate report and action plans are generated to enable sites to effectively manage Health, Safety and Security on sites.
- Assist with drafting and delivering appropriate training for all levels of staff, and act as a representative of the company's HSE standards within the client's organization.
- Ensuring risk management policies are updated as appropriate.
- Comply to any legislative and regulatory changes that may arise.
The Successful Applicant
We invite a highly experienced HSE professional with an eye for improvement opportunities and able to be placed on site within the built factory environment throughout Indonesia. We are seeking the services of a highly motivated and team driving individual to raise the bar of productivity. To be successful you must come with:
- Preferably comes with a proven track record of at least 10 years of strong record in HSE roles, predominantly with factory construction.
- Experience of managing sizeable armada of a ground transportation units.
- Able to drive strategy implementation as well as changes, nurture team member, and positive social communicator.
- Highly able to make solid decision in light of multiple priorities and deliverables schedule.
- Solid proven integrity and strong acumen in analysis of given challenges
- Modern, energetic, self-starter, display initiative and proposes pragmatic new ideas / approaches and you must have worked with an MNC previously
- Fluency in both verbal and written English Language as well as Bahasa Indonesia.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary and benefit package.
- Housing and education compensation support for family to relocate.
- Available avenues to contributes positively for the organization to grow and being recognized for it.