Traffic Manager - Agency
Dynamic work environment
Busy and challenging
About Our Client
Our Client is an international agency with strong presence in Asia Pacific including Jakarta. They are dynamic and a market player for their industry. Currently looking for a committed, experienced and agile Traffic Manager to help them run the business effectively.
- Liaising between client services, business development and other departments to coordinate the on time and orderly flow of all projects and campaigns from brief to completion, supervising creative and digital team members
- Managing multiple projects with competing priorities, whilst working within budget and scheduling requirements.
- Ensuring adherence to department procedures for proper trafficking, production and scheduling
- Improving, defining and implementing new or existing processes for an efficient workflow within the campaign and creative team
- Ensuring a great capacity planning, with an accurate and an always updated view on the capacity of the team to deliver vs the workload, anticipating any potential issue and finding solutions
- Collaborating with teams based in Indonesia
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 5-10 years relevant work experience within the marketing/advertising, in an agency environment.
- Very good understanding of creative and digital (email, web, social), of the print process and Ability to liaise with external suppliers
- Excellent time management and project management skills with proven ability to consistently deliver to tight deadlines and to anticipate/escalate issues
- Excellent problem solving and advanced organisational skills with the ability to think for yourself.
- Excellent in finding the best balance between the need to follow a process and the need to be nimble and business oriented
- Autonomous, Motivated, shows Initiative, is flexible and adaptable.
What's on Offer
- Excellent remuneration package
- New projects and great value of the company
- Local and regional exposure