Trade Marketing Manager - Global FMCG Company
About Our Client
Our client is a Multinational FMCG Company. With a strong brand in Indonesia they are currently looking for additional valuable team member to oversee their trade marketing division.
As a Trade Marketing Manager, you will be the key person to plan and execute the trade marketing campaign and strategy. The other responsibilities are:
* Work together with Sales and Marketing team to develop category specific Go-To-Market strategies that drive business results and financial goals.
* Assist customers sell the brands through proper pricing, scientific shelf management, off-shelf displays in high traffic areas, and a steady supply of merchandising ideas and materials.
* Control and monitor Trade Spending (Consumer Promo, Trade Deals) on monthly basis, liaise and align with other teams.
* Work together with Sales team to attain category leadership for the market leading brands by bringing added value to customers through employing leading-edge business practices such as fact-based selling, category management, shelf merchandising technology, computerized link-up and training of personnel.
The Successful Applicant
The candidate must be fluent in English. The candidate also need to have:
* Bachelor Degree (S1) from any discipline.
* Minimum 3-5 years experiences in Trade Marketing at managerial level. Exposure within Trade / Customer Marketing function is beneficial. Horeca / Food service experience is a big plus.
* Proven track record of achievements and contribution, as shown in annual performance evaluations / references.
What's on Offer
* Performance Bonus
* Competitive Salary
* International Exposure