Total Productive Maintenance Consultant - Global Manufacturing
A multinational firm with global leadership.
Positively rewarding working environment
About Our Client
A global player company with decades of experience in the business, the business is constantly gearing forward for a market leadership dominance in APAC region. During this exciting time we are looking for a TPM professional able to lead multiple manufacturing sites, where the role is critical for invigorating multitude of teams and assisting them to improve the overall production of the firm.
This role will report to a Global Lead beyond Indonesia. Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Responsibility for maintenance function, with indirect reports of maintenance team leaders and reliability engineers throughout its manufacturing sites.
- Able to meet business objectives for plants reliability.
- Manage and reduce the production losses and abnormally high maintenance cost assets.
- Deliver, coach, and lead SHE program induction
- Deliver improvements in plant reliability through implementation of world class maintenance techniques, including RCM
- Contribute to development of manufacturing strategy.
- Contribute positively to maintenance system and the spare parts management.
- Key member of manufacturing management team with the Production Manager, Quality Manager and Logistics Manager as peers.
The Successful Applicant
We invite a highly experienced TPM professional willing to have travels throughout Indonesia for its manufacturing sites. We are seeking the services of a highly motivated and team driving individual to raise the bar of productivity. To be successful you must come with:
- A proven track record of at least 10 years of strong record in delivering maintenance strategies, and as manager of 3 years.
- Experienced leader - working with direct reports to deliver business objectives.
- Results focus - sets clear goals and provides plans to deliver.
- Leads improvement programs with world-class maintenance techniques including TPM & RCM.
- Business systems - familiar with being hands on and exposure to ERP/MRP systems.
- Analytical ability - use information from production systems to identify areas for improvement
- Interpersonal skills - able to adapt approach to staff and assess needs.
- Tenacity - follows through projects to completion, able to deal with difficult situations with significant pressure.
- Manufacturing improvement techniques - exposure to lean manufacturing, six sigma, TPM etc.
- Modern, energetic, self-starter, display initiative and proposes pragmatic new ideas / approaches and you must have worked with an MNC previously
- Fluency in both verbal and written English Language as well as Bahasa Indonesia.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary and benefit package.
- Working for a global company.
- Available avenues to contributes positively for the organization to grow and being recognized for it.