Territory Sales Manager - Surabaya
Handling top-of-the-line products
About Our Client
Our client is one of the biggest companies within the medical and industrial sectors, the company has innovated its industry with numerous medical & industrial devices. The holding company has combined market capitalization of more than $1.5 billion.
- Plans and develops sales strategies and/or market penetration strategies and brand awareness for designated key end-users to achieve approved individual revenue and profit goals
- Ensure achievement of regional sales and conversion targets.
- Responsible for launching and following-up conversion projects within targeted end-users, including multinational targets. Record all relevant data in CRM database.
- Work with Distributors within Territory in partnership with Manager
- Familiar with working in West Indonesia with a good knowledge of the customer base.
- Training and directing Distributors within Surabaya (East Java) & Central Java.
- Negotiate Prices with End Users
- Co-ordinate Company Product Promotional Activities in the Territory
- Interact with SEA / APAC peers to enhance knowledge and sales efficiency
- Interfaces with the Vertical Sales Leaders to ensure bi-directional information flow to support a best possible positioning within verticals.
- Interfaces with Local & Regional Sales to ensure communication to develop an optimized picture of market development and demand. Provide them "expert support" (product knowledge, marketing expertise) in maintaining or conquering customers in his/her vertical.
- Undertakes any other assigned projects which relate to the overall performance and effectiveness of strategy and implement all defined strategies, tactics at end-users and distributors as defined by Regional Sales Director.
- Develops a yearly targeting and maintenance plan for his/her vertical that is monitored and reported monthly.
The Successful Applicant
It is essential that the candidate we are looking for has decent experience and knowledge in developing & directing distributors towards industrial clients. You must be able to communicate in English. This role is based in Surabaya, and only looking for Indonesian nationality more specifically local citizens of the area.
Other key requirements include:
- 2-5 years of working experience in sales experience more specifically in the distributor management
- Undergraduate degree;
- Prior knowledge on the industrial companies;
- Preferably with prior experience of working with customers from healthcare and/or industrial;
- Independent individual who is self-motivated and able to understand the required actions to achieve targets;
- Requires less direction and able to initiate by themselves to achieve commercial targets;
- Commercial and entrepreneurial spirit;
- Possess driving licence;
- Flexibility to travel around the region to meet potential and current clients;
- Excellent presentation skills and strong analytical skill.
What's on Offer
- Handling top-of-the-line products;
- Independent work;
- Good career progression.