Territory Sales Manager Indonesia
Market Development for a new Respiratory Therapy
Managing a world leading product portfolio
About Our Client
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare is a New Zealand manufacturer, designer and marketer of medical products and systems for use in respiratory care, acute care, and the treatment of obstructive sleep apnea. Their products and systems are sold in over 120 countries worldwide. Fisher & Paykel Healthcare are now looking to recruit a dynamic Territory Manager with prior experience in medical devices based in Jakarta.
Together with responsibility for all marketing activities, the ideal candidate will also be responsible for:
- Managing the commercial relationship with our long-established Indonesian partner to help them develop a national sales growth plan and working with the local sales people to support them to execute the sales plan.
- Working closely with the head office team in New Zealand to develop and execute marketing and training programs for our partner and hospital staff
- Working with our current network of major hospitals and developing new opportunities to improve patient outcomes
- Developing long lasting relationships with influential clinicians across Indonesia
- Identifying valuable emerging market opportunities
The Successful Applicant
It is essential that the candidate has an in-depth knowledge of the medical device industry. You must be able to communicate in English. Preference will be given to candidates with experience and relationships in Intensive Care, Emergency and Respiratory Medicine specialties. This role is based in Jakarta.
To seize this opportunity, you should have:
- Fluency in English and Bahasa
- 7+ years' experience in the Medical Device business especially with Respiratory and/or Acute Care devices
- Clinical experience and Tertiary qualifications or equivalent preferable
- International experience is an advantage
- Proven sales success with a driven, tenacious attitude and will to succeed
- Strong knowledge of the Healthcare market and experience working with Healthcare distributors
- Excellent understanding of the Indonesian sales process from distributor sales rep initial approach to delivery and payment of the purchase order
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Strong and proven leadership and the ability to work autonomously
- The ability to travel for extended periods nationally and abroad
What's on Offer
- Attractive remuneration package
- Managing the market development of a new therapy that is having proven success around the world.
- Regional and international exposure
- The opportunity to travel nationally and Internationally