- fast paced challenging role
- commercially driven role
About Our Client
Client is a Multinational Electronics Company that offers products and services on energy and water resource management.
1. Gain complete understanding of the company offering as well as understanding of the business model of electricity utilities in order to maximize revenue for the company's products and services.
2. Successfully match customer requirements to proposed solutions.
3. Manage all technical aspects of RFP / RFI responses and assist with the production of proposals.
4. Work closely with the Solution Architects to create competitive offerings, solutions and develop ways to effectively present them.
5. Effectively communicate client needs to the Product Management team for future product enhancements.
6. Coordinate input from across the company to support the sales process.
7. Understanding of market trends in the smart grid sector and feed relevant information to our Product Management team.
8. Understanding the competitive and partner landscape to identify threats and opportunities
9. Identify new sales opportunities within existing accounts for the company's products and services.
10. Serve as customer liaison for all technical engagements.
11. Conducting in-depth product demonstrations / proof-of-concepts and assist in the building of demonstration materials.
The Successful Applicant
* Degree level education ideally in a technical discipline, or demonstrated alternative.
* Three or more years of consultative sales experience within the utility industry.
* Proven track record selling complex enterprise software solutions.
* Ability to creatively explain and present complex concepts in an easy to understand manner.
* Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
* Strong background in collaborating with business and technical experts to determine customer requirements and developing compelling customer solutions / propositions.
* Good knowledge of smart grid concepts and electricity industry trends.
* Experience in Meter Data Management System would be an added advantage.
* Experience in creating proposals.
* Able to conduct presentation in meetings, events and seminars
What's on Offer
room for growth
work life balance