Training & development opportunities
Interesting challenges in a fast-paced environment
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational company who producing spiral and parallel cardboard tubes for the paper industry and they're looking for Technical Manager
- Maintenance departmental formation, from zero staff to full team.
- Preventive & Predictive system development and implementation.
- Also responsible for Utilities and Waste Water Plant operation & maintenance.
- Accountability for departmental budgeting, inventory and cost control.
- Responsible for new projects development and implementation.
- Work very closely with various departments on daily activities.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering with at least 7-8 years of experience in projects/maintenance
- Significant people management experience
- A background in paper would be highly advantageous to this role
- Strong problem-solving skills, decisiveness, the ability to act with urgency, and excellent stakeholder engagement skills
- Role will be based in Subang
What's on Offer
Competitive salary, training and development opportunities, career progression in a smaller organisation