Tax and Reporting Manager - Cikampek Manufacturing
Multinational Manufacturing Company
Strong company growth and prospects
About Our Client
Our client is a reputable manufacturing firm related to building and construction industry. They have presence in mutliple countries and is looking to expand their market share in Indonesia. We are looking for a Tax and Reporting Manager to add value to the organization.
- Responsible for monthly, quarterly, and ad hoc tax reporting
- Assure reconciliation between tax and statutory accounting
- Maintain tax balance on GL
- To check / review accounts, tax computation, cash flow and monthly tax estimate
- To liaise with individual country tax authorities and external tax consultant
- Liaise with external auditor to ensure clean and timely year end audit
- Responsible SAP (ECC6) tax reporting and further enhance improvements
- Prepare of the company's consolidated annual tax return
- Report the monthly current and deferred tax in the Group consolidated reports (HFM)
- Coordinate tax audits and assure minimum tax adjustment
- Coordinate accounting staff in tax related matters
- Perform some accounting activities relevant for tax reporting
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree (or above) in Accounting or equivalent
* 5-8 year experience in tax and accounting
* Tax background and a solid understanding of accounting, as well as some years of experience in a MNC business
* Strong understanding of Indonesian tax regulation
* Excellent command of spoken and written English.
* Experience within a Manufacturing environment.
* Understanding and experience with SAP and Hyperion
* Strong MS Excel skills
* High level of motivation & initiative with a self-starter mentality
* Strong attention to detail
* Able to meet tight deadlines.
* Good communicator
* Ability to adapt and multi-task to rapidly changing demands
* Self-motivated and able to work without supervision
What's on Offer
- Competitive compensation
- Good opportunity for candidates living in Cikampek, Purwakarta and Kawarang area.