Talent Acquisition Manager
Leading tech startup in Indonesia
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading tech companies in Indonesia.
- Identifying your organisation's needs and working to create and implement an efficient talent acquisition strategy to improve recruitment and business performance
- Developing, managing and maintaining a highly-skilled team to assist with talent development
- Understanding workforce planning and resource forecasting by working with the resourcing team to feed into recruitment time-lines
- Communicating with external sources, i.e. peer organisations to acknowledge any trends in recruitment and markets which could impact upon the business
- Anticipating the organisations future and working with senior executives to advise on recruiting tactics that will help to sustain the company's success
- Developing and retaining a diverse talent acquisition team
- Applying strategies to attract diverse candidates to all areas of the business
- Partnering with the broader talent acquisition team for shared use of tools and resources
- Managing and delivering reports and data when required
The Successful Applicant
- Experienced in executing talent acquisition change programmes from both a strategic and operative level
- Experienced in managing a recruitment team with a strong understanding of talent acquisition
- Strong communication, interpersonal, leadership and motivational skills; you should be capable of building relationships across the organisation.
- Data-driven: analytical and capable of reading data and reports to assess complex information
- Has strong strategic shareholder management skills.
What's on Offer
- International exposure
- significant opportunity to grow personally and professionally
- Attractive remuneration