System Operations Engineer
About Our Client
Working among highly qualified software developers and IT professionals, our client is a financial start-up in Indonesia that is changing the way businesses run. Backed by a multinational web and software company, this Jakarta based project is an excellent opportunity to build and foster cloud based applications that help local entrepreneurs and SMEs.
As a System Ops Engineer, you will work directly with the System Ops Director in the development of the technical platform to its scaling (ensure maintainability, availability and performance under high traffic). Other duties include:
- Automate the deployment and daily tasks (Infrastructure as Code)
- Ensure the system is operating properly
- Collaborate with other SysOps team and the development team in Jakarta. A degree of geographic mobility is essential
The Successful Applicant
These four skills are essential for this role:
- Expertise in:
- MySQL Database with experiences in operating Percona, MariaDB.
- Amazon Web Services
- CentOS / Ubuntu / Redhat
- Excellent background of Nagios and/or Zabbix
- Know-how to utilize ELK Stack
Knowledge of Network Security & Network System is a mustOther skills preffered:
- Understand Drupal is an advantage
- High accountability, dynamic and energetic personality
What's on Offer
Working for a local start-up, this is a great opportunity to make an impact within the firm. Additionally, this is a chance to experience what's it like to be a part of a newly set-up company in Indonesia with clear vision and mission.