SVP Information Technology Global Function and Corebanking
Client is a global multinational brand
Offers great career progression
About Our Client
Our Client is a leading, highly recognized multinational and global brand.
- Lead the team to meet goals in a country for IT Global Functions (incl. Finance, HR, Operations, Wholesale Risk, and Regulatory Compliance).
- Manage the day-to-day interface with local, in-country leadership (COO, CIO and head of departments in business and functions).
- Collaborate with peers to implement goals within country policy, expense and regulatory constraints.
- Provide local coordination and oversight of all in-country IT activities being driven by Global Business / Global Function IT and Global IT horizontals to deliver goals in line with country priorities and budget.
- Work effectively and cooperatively with senior business leaders, across borders and internal matrix.
The Successful Applicant
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience with major or minor in Computer Science or related field.
- Qualification in related business discipline is an advantage.
- Proven experience in Corebanking system and proven leadership skills
- Proven experience in project management and staff management.
- Demonstrated ability to rapidly build relationships with key stakeholders.
- A wide knowledge of IT hardware, software, operations and networks.
- Exposure to all stages of the application development process, from specification & design, development & testing, through to implementation, and training.
- Strong leadership and management ability, motivating IT employees.
- Communication and interpersonal skills, including the capacity to articulate the case for IT investments and alternatives in the language of business.
- Strong commercial orientation, appreciating the business usage of systems developed.
- Strong risk awareness - identification, mitigation and control.
- A good command of skills and capabilities in people management, project management and technical management.
What's on Offer
Opportunity to work for a global renowned multinational bank that offers excellent career progression.