- Attractive remuneration package
- Great career growth
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational fashion retail company and they are currently hiring for Supply Chain Planner position to become part of their business growth.
- Manage and monitor merchandise movement visibility.
- In charge of planning / forecasting, monitoring merchandise and production process, ensuring on time delivery / shipment, etc.
- Comes up with strategy to determine the most efficient and effective shipment conditions, which can lead to reduced shipment costs.
- Work cross-functionally with other departments such as merchandising, production, and logistics.
- Maintain good communication and relationship with buyers.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Fashion, Textile, or other related fields.
- 5 years of professional working experiences in the fashion retail or garment industry.
- Good understanding of logistics and importation process (e.g., government certifications required, etc.).
- Good knowledge of fashion retail industry and their products, such as apparel.
- Strong planning, organizing, and analytical skills.
- Great computer skills (e.g., Microsoft Office).
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Fluent in English (Oral & Written).
What's on Offer
- Attractive remuneration package.
- Great career growth.
- International working environment.