Supply Chain Manager
Chemical Supply Chain Experience Preferred
About Our Client
Michael Page is currently working with on of our esteemed client, a multinational Chemical trading and manufacturing company. They have had a long-standing global presence, while their Indonesian operations in based in Surabaya, East Java. The business is involved in supporting business across various manufacturing industries, and the local manufacturing has taken a key role in the overall global product supply of the business. The company is looking for fill the position of Supply Chain Manager to join their established team in the Surabaya Head Office.
The candidate for this role should ideally have a rich exposure to Supply Chain in a manufacturing & trading environment, as he/she will be overseeing the Customer Service, Logistics (transportation, warehouse, & EXIM), planning, purchasing, and partial sourcing.
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring overall smooth operations of Indonesian Supply Chain
- Handling team management of the Supply Chain department
- Overseeing the logistic vendors to support the business
- Suggest and implement process improvement to ensure continuous efficiency in the operations
- Ensure smooth collaboration within cross-function division
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate should ideally have a rich exposure in Supply Chain Management within a Chemical trading / manufacturing industry.
Additional requirements will include:
- Expertise in SAP is a must
- Min. Bachelor Degree from a reputable university
-8 - 10 experience handling customer service, import & export, & transportation management
- Min 5 years experience in managerial position
- Good communication abilities: fluency in English is a must, Mandarin will be a plus.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to have International Exposure
- Working in a multinational working environment
- Competitive Benefit and Package