- Attractive remuneration package
- Great career growth
About Our Client
Our client is a Retail Ecommerce company and they are currently recruiting for a Supply Chain Manager position to become part of their growing business.
- In charge of planning, strategizing, and executing projects / special projects.
- To manage the warehouse/logistic operation management, as well as inventory control management.
- To review and analyze business processes to ensure the process goes smoothly, efficient, and effective.
- To ensure all projects meet with expectations and to be delivered on time.
- Monitoring project performance and KPI.
- To work cross-functionally with other divisions in completing the projects.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in Business Management, Marketing, Economics, Finance/Accounting, Engineering, or other relevant fields.
- 5 years of working experience in Warehouse/Logistic Operations.
- Preferably comes from FMCG or Retail industry sector background.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Great communications skills. Fluent in English (Oral and Written).
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
What's on Offer
- Attractive remuneration package.
- Great career growth.
- International working environment.