- Competitive remuneration package
- Large industrial manufacturing operations
About Our Client
Our client is a leading manufacturing company and a market leader in its sector. In line with their expanding business structure and exciting development plan, they are currently recruiting for a Supply Chain Manager to become part of their business growth.
- Responsible for handling end to end supply chain management processes.
- In charge of several projects related to transportation, digital transformation, process optimization, etc.
- Familiar with creating SOPs.
- Working closely with other divisions, such as production, quality, customer service, and other relevant divisions.
- Manage and develop the Supply Chain management team.
- Analyse lead time, monitor KPIs, and come up with ideas for overall process improvement purposes.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management, Industrial Engineering, or other relevant fields.
- 10+ years of professional working experiences in Supply Chain with leadership (managerial) experiences, preferably comes from Automotive or Electrical Manufacturing industry sector background.
- Experienced and knowledgeable in using SAP system.
- Strong leadership and computer skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Fluent in English (both Oral and Written).
- Willing to work and be based in Batam.
What's on Offer
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Large industrial manufacturing operations.