- *Growing industry
- * Competitive remuneration package
About Our Client
Our client is FMCG company. A well-respected player that has a presence in all major geographical regions and boasting a strong track record historically. In line with their expanding business structure and exciting development plan, a great opportunity has become available for a vibrant and talented professional to join this organization, as the Supply Chain Finance Manager, who will become the key finance support to drive the strategic and commercial growth agenda within the company.
- Identify trends and provides insights to the Management to grow their organization and profitability.
- Review and handle COGS & Pricing Analysis and various tax reports (VAT IN/OUT, CIT, etc).
- Value Chain analysis and suggestion to management for improving the margin analysis. Also, handling pricing analysis.
- Responsible for monthly, quarterly, and ad hoc reporting
- Assist the annual budgeting activities and monthly forecasting process.
- Responsible to assist in driving planning cycles developing budget, forecasting & business plans
- Provides timely reports to be acted upon based on the analyses, in an easy to understand format such as tables, charts and graphs.
The Successful Applicant
This role is based in West Java and as a result of the government regulations we are only looking for Indonesian nationals. To be a good fit for this opportunity you will have a strong financial background and a solid understanding of accounting, as well as some years of experience in forecasting, budgeting, and management report. We're looking for a dynamic professional with a strong ownership, a can-do attitude, good leadership skills and initiative to drive changes that impact the entire organization, including the ability to influence and motivate others, not limited to conflict resolution.
- Bachelor degree in accounting/finance
- Certified chartered accountant or Certified Public Accountant
- Minimum 7 years of relevant working experience, preferable in FMCG/ Manufacturing industry
- Strong analytical skill with good business acumen
- Advance Microsoft Office Skill, strong at pivot table and vlookup.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written in English and Bahasa Indonesia and ability to build cross discipline relationships
- High level of ethics and integrity
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to step into a more progressive position in a prestigious company
- Competitive remuneration package