Strategic Planning Director - Advertising Agency - Global Brand
About Our Client
A US-based advertising agency is looking to bring on board a dynamic thinker who is passionate about brands, and one who is not afraid to challenge the norm. Are you curious to ask the whys and how on how certain things are done the way they are? If you are an individual who loves working in the creative industry, and possess certain level of curiosity and analytical skill, you might be "the one" that my client is looking for!
Working directly under a well-seasoned individual, you are required to develop strategic plans for the clients in order to grow the business.
Other responsibilities include:
- Conducting market research and data analysis to develop strategic plans for clients.
- Developing strategies, user stories and unique roadmaps, and gaining an understanding of clients
- Gathering and managing feedback through surveys, concept testing, or other means.
- Maintaining and developing excellent relationships with internal (creative, design, digital and senior management team) and external stakeholders (clients and other decision makers).
- Developing strategies by bringing local insights.
- Collaborating with relevant team members to build reporting and analytics capabilities.
- Generating ideas and ensuring the ideas are relevant for the clients.
- Examining the client' brands and delivering successful campaigns.
The Successful Applicant
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, and ideally, you will have experience in brand building, and market research background.
Our client is looking for a high caliber individual with an impressive track record, personality, and someone with an entrepreneur spirit. This role is only opened to Indonesian who had experience working with reputable brands. Excellent English communication in both verbal and written is a must.
Other requirements include:
- At least 7 years of working experience (brand / marketing / market research / campaigns).
- Knowledgeable in trends.
- Strong communication with excellent influencing and presentation skills.
- Strong ability to set clear measurable objectives, delegate responsibilities, assesses.
- Drive and hunger to achieve results, entrepreneur mindset.
- Independent, self-starter, initiative, and the ability to work in fast-paced and ambiguous environment.
- Excellent business acumen, analytical skill and willingness to be hands-on, and work within tight deadlines.
- High commitment, confidence, motivation and flexibility.
What's on Offer
Besides being part of a company which experience tremendous growth, and a strong market presence, other offers are:
- Excellent remuneration.
- Experience to be part of a company with clear vision and mission.