- SEA Growring Tech Startup
- Focusing on MSMEs Digitalization
About Our Client
Growing SEA Startup with B2B and MSMEs focused.
- Design, develop, and implement new backend services and applications
- Participate in the full development lifecycle, including design, coding, automated testing, and production releases of backend services
- Contribute to and drive department best practices, guidelines implementation and adhering to standard
- Participate in application design reviews
- Mentor junior developers and continuously improve software engineering practices
- Efficiently identify bottlenecks and fix bugs
The Successful Applicant
- Strong software development fundamentals (Data structures, Algorithms, problem-solving, OO design, and systems architecture)
- Strong understanding of object-oriented software development
- Understanding of large and complex code bases, including API design techniques to help keep them clean and maintainable.
- Proficiency in Java and good knowledge of frameworks like spring, hibernate etc.
- Knowledge of multithreading and memory management specific to mobile devices and caching mechanisms
- B.S. or M.S. Computer Science and 3+ years in software development experience
- Familiarity with CI/CD concepts and DevOps tools (Jenkins, Dockers etc.)
What's on Offer
- Be part of SEA Growing Startup
- Competitive package
- Career path and learning curve