Sr. Software Engineer (JAVA) - Leading IT Solution
Leading IT Solution Company
Design and implement enterprise digitalization
About Our Client
A Gold Partner of CISCO, we have been one of the most trusted local IT Service Solution building digital ecosystems for some of the biggest enterprise in the country. We have established a trusted partnership with a number of industries, from local and global banks (including BCA, BRI, BNI, BTPN, UOB), telco (Telkom, Indosat, Smartfren), and BUMN (Pertamina), and other services ranging from media, hospital, retail, and industrial.
We provide three services: Software Solution, Information Security, and Data Center Virtualization & Convergence. Our service in helping enterprise digitalize have seen our company grow and won a number of established awards, from CISCO, McAfee, and Telkom Indonesia. We are rated 4.5/5 in Jobstreet for best local IT Service companies to work for, and we are proud to have a culture of open communication be instilled among all our departments to have a high performing team!
As our Sr. Software Engineer, you will work closely with our VP and CTO in build software applications; deliver and implement to our clients and be exposed in multiple industry. If you are also a people person, great chance to help support in presales activities.
- Meeting the customer to understand software requirement
- Develop technical solution in term of proposal and presentation
- Develop demo or prototype that meet customer's requirement
- Involve in the delivery of the software solution
The Successful Applicant
Only shortlisted candidates will be presented.
- Minimum 3 years experience on software development and implementation (front end and/or backend)
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Familiarity with web and mobile programming (a plus) in JAVA. Other language includes JS engines. If you have familiarity or passion in other language outside of JAVA, would be a huge plus.
- Familiarity and fluency in conducting software development activities using either waterfall or agile methodology from requirement, design, implementation, testing and documentation
- Good communication in English (written and verbal) skills
What's on Offer
Engage with national level projects in delivering key digitalization for some of the biggest business and companies in Indonesia!