- One of the growing multinational company in their sector
- growing project
About Our Client
Working with the mobility engineering team to create test plans and test cases for new and modifying production functionality.
- Work with the mobility engineering team to create test plans and test cases for new and modified production functionality, with minimum supervision.
- Using Discover Mobile, conduct manual testing on both Android and iOS hard-wares.
- Create automation scripts to automate test cases where possible.
- Investigate test failures, perform root-cause analysis and log detailed steps to reproduce the failure for the engineering team.
- Document, track and escalate issues as appropriate.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 4 year's experience as a Quality Assurance Tester doing both manual testing and automation
- Experience working with Jira and Confluence
- Experience of CI/CD through Jenkins
- Experience or knowledge of Smart bear Test Complete
- Experience using Crash Reporting Tools like Fire base Crashlytics
- Experience testing Apps on both iOS and Android would be a plus
- Sound knowledge working in an Agile environment
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and also in a team
- A good understanding of UI/UX design and what works best for iOS and Android devices
- Strong English speaking and writing skills
What's on Offer
Competitive salary, growing projects and relocate allowance