Sr. Product Manager
Develop world class mobile products
About Our Client
Headquartered in Jakarta, our client is an established online marketplace and one of the leading service in the nation. With presence in Southeast Asia, they are backed by some of the biggest investors from Asia, Europe and US, and have raised one of the largest A-rounds in the region. Dynamic culture perfect for those who are ready to create world class products.
In short: you'll be delivering great experience to our customers across the region and our product suite! You'll be on top of the latest in product thinking, technology and design. You'll be the "CEO of your product" and have a great team to support you in that.
More in detail, you will be:
- Proactively conceiving, documenting and driving the creation of new features based on market research, competitive analysis, understanding of the market, customer input and feedback from our sales and support teams
- Developing and presenting solid business cases to support new concepts
- Driving continuous improvements to the products, focused on growth, customer satisfaction and retention
- Defining and writing product backlogs and drive prioritisation within an agile team
- Monitoring ongoing operations to maintain a quality user experience, track Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and identify areas of opportunity
- Monitoring released products, setting and monitoring appropriate KPIs to ensure products are meeting their goals
The Successful Applicant
Open to expats, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. We are looking for someone who has worked in developing and managing mobile products or applications. Our ideal candidate should be vision minded - in a way that can strategize the way the product will work in the market. Other key requirements include:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in a relevant discipline
- Minimum of 4-5 years of product management experience in an environment known for best-in-class products and services
- Proven experience with agile methodologies
- Strong business strategy and product marketing acumen
- Background in data analysis, web analytics, A/B testing a plus
- Proven track record of leading cross-functional teams to deliver quality products
- Exceptional communicator, with strong presentation skills.
- High attention to detail
- Fluent in English
- Previous experience working in a startup or dynamic high-growth company a plus
What's on Offer
Be a part of a company that is known for developing world class mobile products. Be an influence on their exisiting product, along with creating your own personal unique stamp.