Sr. Product Manager - FinTech
Working with Top Digital Products
About Our Client
One of Indonesia's premier start-up. Regional presence across Southeast Asia and a strong base of 15 million customers/month in Indonesia only.
The Sr. Product Manager will develop requirements and specifications for new applications, processes and initiatives, or analyses change requests/enhancements in existing applications. Other responsibilities include:
- Must have prior experience in working with other business units as Product Manager.
- Collaborates closely with the business areas to identify requirements, project specifications and business case as well as ensures that the solutions satisfy business needs and implemented successfully
- Stays with the project from inception to delivery, while guiding teams of Project Managers, Business Analysts, and Developers
- Work with customers and multiple team to understand business demands that drive the analysis and design of quality business solutions
- Describe the user experience and app features
- Involved in the full app features development lifecycle, including UX/UI best suited for consumer.
- Executes production tasks according to a documented schedule that meets or exceeds customer expectations
- Ensures the consistency and maintainability of existing applications by creating, maintaining, and enforcing standards/procedures for implementing technical solutions
The Successful Applicant
Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted. Must have prior experience in managing and building web or mobile application, preferably used by an end user.
- Great communication, documentation, and presentation skills, positive energy, able to help identify, facilitate, and drive a business solution to completion
- Understanding of the way in which IT teams need to interact with business teams
- Knowledge of the Software Development Lifecycle and App development
- Strong interpersonal skills with both external and internal contacts and ability to lead projects involving multiple functional areas to meet critical deadlines
What's on Offer
Great opportunity to join an establish company and be a part of their digitalize era.