Sr. Hydration Manager
Global and regional exposure
About Our Client
Our client is a leading FMCG company, boasting a significant turnover and excellent track record in Indonesia from both a business and human capital perspective. With a remarkable market share locally, the organisation is still looking to implement an exceptional growth plan and ensure they have a stringent process in place. To aid with this vision, our client is looking for a strong Sr. Hydration Manager who can contribute to the success of the organisation.
- Develop strategic planning for Hydration research agenda
- Manage the relationship with KOL and local partner
- Engage with research design and execute perfectly
- Comply the clinical research ethic and procedure
The Successful Applicant
A minimum of Bachelor's degree in Chemistry, Industrial Technology, Chemical Engineering, Process Engineering; or equivalent
Minimum 5 years of technical/technical sales experience in the Beverages industry
High proficiency in English.
Deep knowledge of the food markets
Strong understanding of technical, technological and commercial side of customer business
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary with significant allowances
- Great local and international career development opportunities.
- Strong learning culture.
- Excellent facilities and office environment.