- A magical payables experience for businesses in Southeast Asia
- Series A Startup
About Our Client
Our client offer an all-in-one software that consolidates corporate cards, bill payments, approvals and accounting reconciliation into one sleek interface.
A Sr. Software Engineering (Backend) will be responsible for:
- Design and develop robust APIs and tools based on customer needs.
- Experienced on designing and building large scale distributed system, highly available, highly reliable systems.
- Lead the end-to-end project and ensure minimal disruption at production and development environments.
- Design and develop secure, clean, scalable, and well-documented code
- A passion for learning new stacks and taking on challenges
- Mentor engineers in their technical careers to help them grow
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 5 years of experience in developing and shipping production-grade software
- Solid Experience with Golang and Laravel
- Experience with unit, integration, and E2E test frameworks
- Strong knowledge of REST and pub/sub design patterns
- Experience instrumenting tracing/monitoring system for ensuring the quality of the products in production (using tools such as Jaeger/Datadog/etc)
- Experienced in SQL or NoSQL databases
- Experience with microservices
- Familiarity with AWS, gRPC, containerization technology
- Familiarity with software engineering development cycles (Agile/Scrum)
- Have good team communication and collaboration skills
What's on Offer
- Full remote work
- Work with team from 5 different countries
- High growth startup