Solution Architect Manager - Heavy Equipment (Balikpapan Based)
Work life balance
About Our Client
Leading heavy equipment machinery company.
- To ensure analysis, calculation, and recommendation of TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) such as Operating & Owning cost, Cycle cost. Product comparison, and other technical aspects.
- To ensure analysis and formulation of Financing Scheme solution and Business Solution based on Customer Condition conduct properly.
- Reviewing and analyzing problems arising from Customer sales to devise a solution to his/her problem.
- Overcoming obstacles or problems that arise after the review and analysis of issues directly related to the product conducted.
- Ensuring customer needs and sales opportunities matching with company Sales program/product and evaluated properly.
- To ensure the achievement of an optimal level of satisfaction of all customers.
- To ensure analysis, calculation, and recommendation for New Business Model (PAYOL, Rent to purchase etc).
The Successful Applicant
- Fluent in writing and speaking in English is a must.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in related field.
- Graduated from reputable university.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Strong and proven leadership skill.
- Experience in heavy equipment is preferred.
What's on Offer
- Great remuneration.
- Work life balance.
- Working for an established company.